Gauss Spectrum Magnetic Field Viewer Film - 8 x 11.75
- Buy 25 sets for $53.34 each and save 3%
- Buy 50 sets for $51.69 each and save 6%
- Buy 100 sets for $49.49 each and save 10%
- Buy 200 sets for $46.74 each and save 15%
- Contact Us if you are ordering more than 200
- 1 Piece Gauss Spectrum Magnetic Field Viewer Film
- Display relative gauss strength in a spectrum of color
- SKU# GSVF
- You are buying one 11.75 inch x 8 inch sheet of Gauss Spectrum Magnetic Field Viewer Film
- Gauss Spectrum film is a magnetic flux sensitive sheet which displays gauss intensity in colors of the the visible light spectrum.
- Tighter flux lines - such as those near pole edges - display as bright lines.
- This film performs best in a gauss range of approximately 100 to 800 gauss. Above roughly 800 gauss colors are recycled but not in the same progression as before.
- This film automatically resets to neutral in under 60 seconds
- This film is well suited to applications where more than simply the presence of magnetic fields needs to be observed.
- The film is highly flexible and can wrapped around objects. The film can also be laminated. It is not currently laminated.
- Each order of 5 will receive a Color Key card to assist in identifying gauss readings. Additionally, every multiple order of 5 pieces will receive an additional card. (Ex. Order 20 pieces, receive 5 cards. Order 37 pieces, receive 8 cards, etc)
- Multiple pole magnets such as those on business card magnets will display interesting patterns, such as the example pictured below.
|Maximum Operating Temperature (F)||176|
|Magnetization Direction||Not Applicable|