Search results for: 'magnets ceramic-ferrite shape block sort-by position sort-direction desc'
- Related search terms
- describe three methods of demagnatising a magnet
- magnets accessories keychain-magnet-for-hanging-keys-and-testing-metal
- magnets magnetic-material neodymium-%28ndfeb%29-samarium-cobalt-%28smco%29 coating nickel-metal-housing---zinc-plated shape disc
- magnets coating chrome-silver-gold-zinc-metal-housing---zinc-plated-not-applicable shape block-hook-cube-arc motor-pin-other mag
- magnets magnetic-gift-ideas magnetic-material neodymium-%28ndfeb%29 coating metal-housing---zinc-plated magnetization-direction
Pyrolytic Graphite Block
- This block can be used as is or can be "cleaved" into thinner sheets.
- Pyrolytic graphite is a unique form of graphite produced by decomposition of a hydrocarbon gas, typically methane, at very high temperature in a vacuum furnace, resulting in an ultra-pure product near theoretical density and extremely anisotropic
- SKU# PG1blk