3" x 2" x 1" Ring - Neodymium Magnet
- Buy 6 sets for $160.04 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 sets for $156.74 each and save 5%
- Buy 20 sets for $151.79 each and save 8%
- Buy 40 sets for $145.19 each and save 12%
- Buy 80 sets for $138.59 each and save 16%
- Buy 100 sets for $131.99 each and save 20%
- Contact Us if you are ordering more than 100
- 1 magnet
- Pull Force: 97.86 pounds per magnet
- SKU# M321R
- 1 Neodymium magnet
- 3" Outer Diameter x 2" Inner Diameter x 1" Thick Ring (76.2mm x 50.8mm x 25.4mm)
- Nickel (Ni) Plated (silver-like shine)
- Grade: N48
- Extremely powerful magnetic material
- Pull Force: 97.86 pounds
- These rings are axially magnetized.
- ***WARNING***These are very powerful magnets. Magnets of this size and strength can pull metal objects to them when brought too close. Two magnets of this size will fly together with great force and can easily pinch fingers and skin.
- Rare Earth Magnets are the strongest permanent magnets for sale today. Small rare earth magnets are perfect for crafts and DIY. We also sell large rare earth magnets for heavy duty projects where super strong pull force is required.
- NEODYMIUM MAGNETS ARE NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN.
|Color||Nickel (Bright Metallic)|
|Pull Force (pounds)||97.86 pounds|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (F)||176|
|Magnetization Direction||Through Round Thickness/Length (Axial)|