DIY: Light Up Snowman Magnets
While the weather may be frightful, these light up snowman magnets are so delightful! This craft can be done in 10 minutes or less with just a few materials. The kiddos can even help with the craft—with supervision, of course. Someone has to use the glue gun!
What You’ll Need For Each Snowman:
- LED tea lights
- Knit hat and scarf set (can be purchased at craft stores)
- Black adhesive pearls/dots and a permanent marker
- Glue gun
- Small round magnets
- Open tealights and position it so that the switch is on either side (so it won’t be covered up by the hat/scarf)
- Apply glue to the hat and place on the tealight. You may need to stretch it a little bit to make sure you pull it down over the “face” a little
- Tie the scarf in a loose half-knot and glue it to the bottom of the tealight
- Make the face! The tealight “flame” will be the nose, so add the adhesive pearls/dots for eyes and a mouth. You can always just take a sharpie and draw your own eyes and mouth as well
- Add a magnet with the glue gun to the back of the tealight
There you have it! These little guys are so cute you’ll want to keep them up all winter long. They also make cute stocking stuffers for neighbors, teachers, or family! If you try this out, share your experience with us on our Facebook page and take a look at our magnets for crafts page for more DIY projects!