If one of your resolutions for the new year is to get organized, we’ve got the perfect DIY for you! Make cooking a breeze by having all of your spices out and organized right on your fridge.
What You’ll Need
- 2-3 oz metal tins or jars with metal lids
- Round Neodymium Magnets
- Epoxy (or other industrial-strength glue)
- Optional: Magnetic Whiteboard
- Wash and rinse the jars
- Remove the lids from the tins/jars
- Using epoxy or industrial-strength glue to glue one magnet onto a lid, and repeat for all lids
- Let dry overnight
- Fill tins/jars with spices and label. If you’re attaching the magnets to the lid, put labels on the bottom of the jar! You can also choose to attach the label on the side of the jars.
- Place the filled jars right on the fridge or you can attach a magnetic whiteboard to a wall in the kitchen
Tip -- Buy jars that are shaped, such as hexagons. This way, they can be better organized and pushed together nicely. If you try this out, share your experience with us on our Facebook page and take a look at our magnets for crafts page for more DIY projects!