DIY Raw Crystal Magnets
Looking for a five minute DIY craft that will liven up the look of your refrigerator or desk? Treat yourself to trendy crystal magnets! Or, if you’re feeling generous, share them—they make great gifts and party favors.
What You’ll Need:
- An assortment of raw crystal and minerals from your local craft store
- Small Neodymium disc magnets
- Hot glue or super glue
- Purchase an assortment of colorful crystals.
- Glue your magnet to the flattest surface of your crystal. You might want to use a combination of hot and super glue.
- Let it dry for at least three hours.
- Stick to the fridge/ any magnetic surface.