Children’s Puzzle Magnet Hack
We know puzzles can be beneficial to our children, but every parent also understands how children’s toys often become a headache when it comes to broken parts and lost pieces. Our solution? Keep the puzzle on the fridge or any magnetic surface and say goodbye to lost puzzle pieces with this simple magnet craft hack!
What you need:
- A children’s puzzle of your choice
- ¾’ x ⅛’ Ceramic disc magnet
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Flip the puzzle pieces over so the back is showing.
- Glue one magnet to each puzzle piece.
- Let the glue dry.
- Stick to your fridge and let the fun begin!
More Apex Magnet Crafts
This project doesn’t just have to be used for children’s puzzles, though! Grab some magnets and attach them to any puzzle to keep your finished masterpiece on any magnetic surface! For more DIY magnet crafts and hacks, check out the Magnets in Crafts section of our blog.